Macedonia announces its candidates for Skopje Fest




Macedonia announces its candidates for Skopje Fest which is the festival created to select the Macedonian entry for Eurovision 2015. Amongst the candidates, there are Tamara Todevska who represented the country in 2008 and Vlatko Ilievski who represented the country in 2011. The songs will be performed in Macedonian and if the winner wants to sing in English in the contest, he/she will be able to sing it. The festival will be held on November 12nd. Here are the candidates of Macedonia:


  1. Risto Samardziev & Vlatko Ilievski – “North–South”
  2. Lena Zatkoska – “Hello”
  3. Aleksandra Janeva – “In your world”
  4. Nade Talevska – “I know”
  5. Sanja Gjoshevska – “I want to fly”
  6. Viktorija Loba – “I’m missing someone like you”
  7. Goran Naumovski & Sanja Kerkez – “A moment without you”
  8. Lidija Kochovska & Marjan Stojanovski – “Sunshine through the clouds”
  9. Vera Jankovikj – “I want to fly”
  10. Evgenija Chanchalova – “If I don’t love you”
  11. Daniel Kajmakoski – “Perfect storm”
  12. Tamara Todevska – “Sinking ship”
  13. Aleksandar Tarabunov & Toni Mihajlovski – “Maria”
  14. Dimitar Andonovski – “Everything I promised”
  15. Verica Pandilovska – “Just for you”
  16. Tanja Carovska – “I miss you like hell”
  17. Myatta – “Deep down inside me”
  18. Joce Panov – “Neither “L” from love”
  19. Aleksandra Mihova – “Heart keeps memories”
  20. Sasho Gigov–Gish – “Blues”


Comments